Other GE course regulations:
- All focused on department areas of expertise courses may not be counted for graduation credits requirement.
- GE course for foreign students are in accordance with following regulations:
- （1） Foreign students must take Chinese placement test and enroll Chinese course based on results announced by Department of Chinese Literature.
- （2） The Development of Civilization course and Visions of Citizens course will focus on foreign students and taught in English.
- （3） Foreign language course regulations are according to Freshman English / Japanese curriculum, Sophomore English / Japanese curriculum, and Applied Foreign Languages curriculum.
- （4） Providing Chinese language based GE course for foreign students which could enhance their Chinese language skills at the same time.
- （5） Students enrolled in dual degree program should take GE course that meet both schools agreement.
- （6） Students enrolled in all-English lecture program still need to take Chinese course taught in Chinese.
- Each department determines which GE courses to be counted in graduation requirement credits